Steve P.

Default Source for NEW breast drills?

Does anyone know where I could order (new) breast drills? I have a
requirement for several and Google has only yielded a few hits on overseas
manufacturers.

Steve P.

Lee Michaels

"Steve P." wrote

Does anyone know where I could order (new) breast drills? I have a
requirement for several and Google has only yielded a few hits on overseas
manufacturers.

I confess, I don't know my neander terminology. I had a number of B horror
movie visuals in my head till I googled and got a picture. It was not at all
pornographic. Just pictures of drills like my grandfather had laying around
his shop.

Any reason why you need a new one?? Any problem with an overseas model??
Many tools that we buy from a "domestic" tool company are in fact made
overseas.

Joe Gorman

Lee Michaels wrote:
"Steve P." wrote

Does anyone know where I could order (new) breast drills? I have a
requirement for several and Google has only yielded a few hits on overseas
manufacturers.

I confess, I don't know my neander terminology. I had a number of B horror
movie visuals in my head till I googled and got a picture. It was not at all
pornographic. Just pictures of drills like my grandfather had laying around
his shop.

Any reason why you need a new one?? Any problem with an overseas model??
Many tools that we buy from a "domestic" tool company are in fact made
overseas.

http://lehmans.com item 273278, or search on drill and see page 3
Joe
Andy Dingley

It was somewhere outside Barstow when "J" wrote:

Call it a "brace" and check froogle.

But a brace is quite a different tool.

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
It was somewhere outside Barstow when "J" wrote:

Call it a "brace" and check froogle.

But a brace is quite a different tool.

Then I'm wrong...
ah well, there is always a first time..

-j

mac davis

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:50:06 GMT, "Steve P." wrote:

Does anyone know where I could order (new) breast drills? I have a
requirement for several and Google has only yielded a few hits on overseas
manufacturers.

Steve P.

I saw what I "think" you mean at Orchard Supply Hardware (OSH) the other day..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Steve P.

The model shown on the Lemans.com website appears to be the same one that
I've seen on various Chindiastan websites. The "out of stock" note makes me
leary of delivery. OSH is on the wrong coast and doesn't have a online
store.

Thanks for the suggestions but I'm still looking.

"mac davis" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:50:06 GMT, "Steve P." wrote:

Does anyone know where I could order (new) breast drills? I have a
requirement for several and Google has only yielded a few hits on

overseas
manufacturers.

Steve P.

I saw what I "think" you mean at Orchard Supply Hardware (OSH) the other

day..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Andrew Barss

Steve P. wrote:
: Does anyone know where I could order (new) breast drills? I have a
: requirement for several and Google has only yielded a few hits on overseas
: manufacturers.

Why not used? There's a ton of really high quality ones on the oldtools
circuit.

-- Andy Barss

ANN: Decimal Equivalents, Drills, & Tap Drills For The Palm Carmine Castiglia Metalworking 0 January 13th 04 03:53 AM
Noise reduction Dirtleg Woodworking 10 January 9th 04 06:43 AM
Removing Chimney breast in bedroom Greg UK diy 5 January 4th 04 04:08 PM
Pearl Harbor Walt LeRoy Metalworking 77 December 15th 03 06:36 AM
Preparing a chimney breast for a new gas fire Richard Pawlowski UK diy 2 November 30th 03 09:01 PM