Default WEBSITE DESIGN FOR THE LOWEST RATE

Hello this is Kirky. Our company is a web design
and engineering company focused on helping our
clients succeed on the web. We actually design
and develop and update websites for the Internet.
In addition to this, our work is consistently praised
for its dynamic content ,efficiency and
performance.

We are focused on creating the MOST
ADVANCED AND ELEGANTLY IMPLEMENTED
web products ever.

To start off with, we have a special promo where
we can offer a 4-5 page website starting at $525.00 depending on how
many webpages you want and that is nogotiable.

If you are interested, please feel free to give us a
call at (561) 208-3543 or email us at

BigBite

Yeah, right.
You post from a free email service.
You have no company name.
No website.
No spellchecker
(or don't know how to use one).
Contact info is a different free email service.

Something's rotten in S FLA.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello this is Kirky. Our company is a web design
and engineering company focused on helping our
clients succeed on the web. We actually design
and develop and update websites for the Internet.
In addition to this, our work is consistently praised
for its dynamic content ,efficiency and
performance.

We are focused on creating the MOST
ADVANCED AND ELEGANTLY IMPLEMENTED
web products ever.

To start off with, we have a special promo where
we can offer a 4-5 page website starting at $525.00 depending on how
many webpages you want and that is nogotiable.

If you are interested, please feel free to give us a
call at (561) 208-3543 or email us at

Dave Hinz

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:24:23 -0800, BigBite wrote:
Yeah, right.
You post from a free email service.
You have no company name.
No website.
No spellchecker
(or don't know how to use one).
Contact info is a different free email service.

Something's rotten in S FLA.

Yes. Next time, pretty please, could you not repost the spam? You
just got his post past rather a lot of effort to cancel it.
mp

We actually design
and develop and update websites for the Internet.

No ****! Not only do you design websites, but you design them for the
internet too! Wow.

depending on how
many webpages you want and that is nogotiable.

Are you guys simply stupid or do you just charge extra for spell checking?