good ol' Bob

Default topvsbottomvssnipvsnosnipvsbaaaaarf

goodgawdamity!!!! Seems that every anal retentive Adam Henry that parses
these messages is chiming in on their personal version of perfection in the
world. Proclaiming that if life doesn't comply with their personal view of
perfection, it ain't no damned good at all, e.g. KILL FILE THE *******S!!!!.

What all of them have obviously missed is the fact that I don't really give
a big rat's ass about a particular method of posting. What I'm really doing
is "goat hunting" and it's obvious that I got a few peoples goats....I
WIN!!!

When (and if) you reply to this message, feel free to top post, bottom post,
middle post, snip, don't snip etc. etc. but bygawd if you side post, I'm
sending the Usenet police to discipline your sorry ass.

Oh, by the way, regarding email, I have no equal.

Bruce Barnett

"good ol' Bob" bob=

writes:

When (and if) you | Okay! | reply to this message, feel
free to top post, | Middle posting | bottom post, middle post,
snip, don't snip e | is fine with me | tc. etc. but bygawd if you
side post, I'm sen | as well... | ding the Usenet police to
discipline your so | :-) | rry ass.

Robert Bonomi

F p In article ,
e r good ol' Bob wrote:
n e goodgawdamity!!!! Seems that every anal retentive Adam Henry that
c f parses these messages is chiming in on their personal version of
e e perfection in the world. Proclaiming that if life doesn't comply
r with their personal view of perfection, it ain't no damned good
P a at all, e.g. KILL FILE THE *******S!!!!.
o b
s l What all of them have obviously missed is the fact that I don't
t e really give a big rat's ass about a particular method of posting.
i What I'm really doing is "goat hunting" and it's obvious that I
n f got a few peoples goats....I WIN!!!
g o
r When (and if) you reply to this message, feel free to top post,
i bottom post, middle post, snip, don't snip etc. etc. but bygawd
s w if you side post, I'm sending the Usenet police to discipline
o your sorry ass.
m o
u d Oh, by the way, regarding email, I have no equal.
c .

Dave Hinz

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:50:11 -0500, Treetops wrote:
Gosh darn, how am I supposed to snip/trim these last 2 posts....
I only got thru snipping 101.

plonk

Robert Bonomi

In article , Treetops wrote:

"Robert Bonom

F p In a
e r good
n e goo
c f par
e e per
r wi
P a at
o b
s l Wha
t e rea
i Wha
n f got
g o
r Whe
i bot
s w if
o you
m o
u d Oh,
c .

Gosh darn, how am I supposed to snip/trim these last 2 posts....
I only got thru snipping 101.

With 'fence post'ing, it is *marginally* (the right margin, that is)
possible. See above. *SNICKER*

OldNick

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 17:17:32 GMT, "good ol' Bob"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

you are a waste of space **** bob. Post that where you like,
preferable sideways.
good ol' Bob

Articulate and well thought out responses like "OldNick's" are always
welcome by those of us who live in the real world...they invariably provide
a good laugh.

Mack: This only takes a few seconds of my time. Today I'm making drywall
dust instead of sawdust.