longshot

wrote in message
oups.com...

B a r r y wrote:
Swingman wrote:

And vandalism ... there is something in the psyche of a few of the

latinos
who work in construction around here that require they **** on a

wall, or
**** under the insulation in the attic. It is almost guaranteed to

happen at
least once in the construction of a new home.

Not limited to Latinos.

I remember white and black guys doing this in the early 80's.

That settles it!

No one works on my house but Chinese.

if you can get them to hold hands it will raise the value of your
property....

get it?

a chink link fence.... sorry, couldn't resist.

longshot wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

B a r r y wrote:
Swingman wrote:

And vandalism ... there is something in the psyche of a few of

the
latinos
who work in construction around here that require they **** on

wall, or
**** under the insulation in the attic. It is almost guaranteed

happen at
least once in the construction of a new home.

Not limited to Latinos.

I remember white and black guys doing this in the early 80's.

That settles it!

No one works on my house but Chinese.

if you can get them to hold hands it will raise the value of your
property....

get it?

a chink link fence.... sorry, couldn't resist.

Wow, I haven't been killfiled by everybody.

I advised my office mate, who is from Hong Kong, to put some of
his money in a mutual fund. The first quarter it made $200 in
interest. He was pleased and rolled the interest back in. The
second quarter it made $180 in interest.

So he asked me, "Why, with higher balance, did money earn less
interest?"

I replied "fluctuations".

He retorted, "Well, flucu whiteman!" and stormed out of the office.

--

FF