Rich Coers

Default FS Legacy Milling Machine

For sale; Legacy Ornamental Milling System. Purchased new in Oct 2003.
Model 1000 EX 60", floor stand, .25 reduction gear system, design kit,
Porter Cable 5 speed plunge router, RC Eliminator for quick bit changes. I
probably have less than 20 hours use. Several video tapes showing projects
and setup. It's just like brand new. I want to switch to a bench-top 4 axis
CNC mill for my pens, I don't need the 60" capacity of this machine.
Todays machine is a 72" model, but equipped the same way will cost $3060. I
want $2000 for mine. If you want me to ship it, I'll crate and deliver to
the trucking company for free. You only pay the actual shipping. I prefer
PayPal payment. If you don't want the router and collet eliminator, subtract
$200. Buy the complete package and I will throw in 500 pen
blanks!!!!!!!!!!!! If your interested, post here and I will reply.

Foz

Hi,
Where are you/the machine located?
What router bits do you have that come with it? What are their
profiles and what brand are they?
Any photos?
Thanks.

haltman

Rich Coerswrote:
[...]

reply.Has this item been sold? Where are you located?Very Interested.
LMK