Krunchy

Default New virus attacks via RAR files

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:21:43 -0500, "Mitch Berkson"

From: http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1756636,00.asp
via
http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?si...id=201&tid=218

"Virus writers have once again gotten the drop on anti-virus vendors and IT
administrators with a new technique that's finding early and considerable
success.

looks like you are on to me dude ... you are 100% correct..so the best
thing for you to do is not download any of them and better still DO
NOT turn on your PC for the next 2 weeks at least.. that will give the
virus a chance to run its course and you will be safe. Its possible
that you might already have been exposed to it by reading this
message, so you should immediately seek medical attention. Your doctor
should immediately perform an anal probe to see how far your head has
travelled up your ass.... its a really sneaky virus ...what can I say.
Krunchy

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:56:49 -0500, "Mitch Berkson"
wrote:

Krunchy wrote:
"Virus writers have once again gotten the drop on anti-virus vendors
and IT administrators with a new technique that's finding early and
considerable success.

looks like you are on to me dude ...

What makes you think I'm referring to anything you're doing, dude?

Mitch

well you see Bitch ...oops.. I mean Mitch...with all of the INNERNIT
EXPERTS around here attacking me , I was perhaps a bit defensive in
assuming you were.. But now I see you were not referring to me...you
were simply blowing hot air ..or maybe trying to educate the more
feeble minded of this group...which is cool. Either way...keep up the
good work and keep us all posted on any future breaking developments.
and be sure to have yourself a great day !!
Ralph

Better play nice or Mommy and daddy will take your computer away and
(hopefully) spank you.

Krunchy

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:47:17 GMT, Rick Cook
wrote:

Anyone want to bet our little creep isn't above slipping a virus or two
into his torrent of stolen material?

Want to bet your computer on it?

But of course that's the problem with the terminally dishonest and
proudly immoral. You just can't trust them/

--RC

I think its already infected you Ricky ...you best shut down your PC
immediately and don't even think about turning it back on until the
virus has evaporated. That should take approx 2 weeks.

Krunchy

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:14:43 GMT, Ralph wrote:

Better play nice or Mommy and daddy will take your computer away and
(hopefully) spank you.

that won't happen.... if they do I'll take down their network and they
won't be able to download anymore porn... !

Noons

Krunchy apparently said,on my timestamp of 26/02/2005 9:24 AM:

that won't happen.... if they do I'll take down their network and they
won't be able to download anymore porn... !

I just KNEW you had to be sired by a ******.
Krunchy

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 10:51:34 +1100, Noons
wrote:

Krunchy apparently said,on my timestamp of 26/02/2005 9:24 AM:

that won't happen.... if they do I'll take down their network and they
won't be able to download anymore porn... !

I just KNEW you had to be sired by a ******.

******.... wtf are you talking about ....she is a crack whore and he
was her pimp ....dammmit dude ...you are so thick it amazes me
Noons

Krunchy apparently said,on my timestamp of 26/02/2005 11:07 AM:
that won't happen.... if they do I'll take down their network and they
won't be able to download anymore porn... !

I just KNEW you had to be sired by a ******.

******.... wtf are you talking about ....she is a crack whore and he
was her pimp ....dammmit dude ...you are so thick it amazes me

Like I said: a failed experiment.
Beej-in-GA

"Noons" wrote in message
Snip

Like I said: a failed experiment.

Hi Noons,
Just updated my filters so I won't see this thread anymore, I hope. I did
want to tell you though that your shots are so on target and funny that it
almost worth the waste of time to dl the thread and watch you show up this
idiot for what he is. Have fun!
Later,
Beej

Doug Miller

In article , Noons wrote:

Like I said: a failed experiment.

Please don't feed the trolls.

--
Regards,

Warning VIRUS (was: Fw: Do not release, its the internal rls!) DoN. Nichols Metalworking 8 February 7th 05 07:43 PM
Files/Rasps for Woodworking philly Woodworking 4 January 10th 05 10:55 PM
Virus Warning Fred Holder Woodturning 4 December 16th 04 02:46 PM
source for parallel machine files - progress Grant Erwin Metalworking 1 August 11th 04 09:16 PM
another source for parallel machine files (die filer) Grant Erwin Metalworking 3 August 5th 04 01:44 AM