igor

Default Here's the lowdown on Krunchy

On 24 Feb 2005 21:27:03 -0600, Krunchy wrote:

gee that's brilliant Bobby ... a genuine newsgroup message header...
and hey !! its mine !!!... that is so cool Bobby!! you da MAN !!
now what does all that stuff mean..?? would you like me to help you
out a bit... sure you do... after all you are too stupid to do it on
your own..

start with my e-mail address ..check it out, see if its real
next , why not check the message ID hmmmmmmm something fishy there...
the standard agent algorithm is all wrong... holy **** !! its been
spoofed !! its a fake message ID !! how the hell did that happen?
maybe we should check out the NNTP posting host.. you know the line
that shows my IP... uhhhhhhh whats wrong here... there is none!!
wow... how can that be ..??
You know what Bobby... you should send a complaint to the SouthPark
dept of Education.... I am sure somebody there will be most interested
in what you have discovered.. You know what Bobby... I still think you
deserve a great big ATTABOY !!!

gur nznmvat cneg vf gung lbh npghnyyl guvax lbh ner ba gb fbzrguvat
... V guvax V'yy tb teno n orre naq trg zl arkg cbfg ernql gb fraq

You are soooo cool. You know how to hide on the Internet. Whooop-di-dooo.
How long has it been since The New Yorker, that major tech bible, said that
on the Internet no one knows you're a dog? Yet you feel sooo unworthy that
you don't feel entitled to touch yourself, so you keep your hands on the
keyboard. But you can't even get the CPU to come, or anyone to visit. At
least keep the drapes drawn. Of course you live in South Park. You have
all the class of Cartman and none of his money. Hahahahahaha!
Krunchy

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 04:21:56 GMT, igor wrote:

[...]

Gungf cerggl qnza jvggl Vtbe.... ohg ng yrnfg zl zbgure nva'g n penpx
juber yvxr lbhf...!!
Bar guvat V unir gb gnxr rkprcgvba gb gub... gur Arj Lbexre vf gur
shegurfg guvat sebz n znwbe grpu ovoyr ... vg oneryl engrf nf n frpbaq
pynff ent... ohg V thrff gb lbh rira gung vf fbzrguvat vzcerffvir

igor

On 24 Feb 2005 22:33:03 -0600, Krunchy wrote:

[...]

Thats pretty damn witty Igor.... but at least my mother ain't a crack
whore like yous...!!
One thing I have to take exception to tho... the New Yorker is the
furthest thing from a major tech bible ... it barely rates as a second
class rag... but I guess to you even that is something impressive

It's called making a point humorously: Even the dowdy, tech-limited,
friggin' New Yorker knew 10 years ago you could hide on the net, so the
fact that you eventually figured it out is not so darn impressive. All
you've done is shown us that you are as capable as a gazillion script
kiddies, so don't expect anyone to get on his knees to suck your shlort.
Besides, the good hackers let their work speak for itself; they don't post
a bunch of crap pimpin' for credit. Stop wastin' time and go get ready for
your date with Mr. Garrison.

Krunchy

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 05:24:59 GMT, "Bob" wrote:

Krunchy I have sent all the particulars to Microsoft for investigation. I
sent them an email and they said they were interested would like to take a
look at the details and that they would monitor it.
Eventually we will see who has the last laugh.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHhahahahahahhahhahahahha ha !!!!!

thats a good one Bobby..!!!! you really made my day !!!