Krunchy

Default Now What

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:46:05 -0600, "RonB" wrote:

Can anyone recommend a group that allows woodworkers to share pictures of
their projects, shops and ideas? This one has certainly gone to hell during
the past week or so and it appears as though it is to the benefit of a small
group of pirates.

head on over to alt.sex.fetish.retards
have yourself a blast... I am sure you will fit right in
Charlie Self

Why is it that people who are so upset about OT posts spend so much
time posting OT?

Yeah, I'm writing about you Krunchy. You sound like you've lost your
boxtop.

Rick Cook

Krunchy wrote:
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:46:05 -0600, "RonB" wrote:

Can anyone recommend a group that allows woodworkers to share pictures of
their projects, shops and ideas? This one has certainly gone to hell during
the past week or so and it appears as though it is to the benefit of a small
group of pirates.

head on over to alt.sex.fetish.retards
have yourself a blast... I am sure you will fit right in

Gad! The infestation is spreading.

plonk

--RC
Norman D. Crow

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
oups.com...
Why is it that people who are so upset about OT posts spend so much
time posting OT?

Yeah, I'm writing about you Krunchy. You sound like you've lost your
boxtop.

Just leave him in peace, Charlie! I finally got him and his cohorts plonked
on A.B.P.W. for all the group "flooding" and general nasty foul mouth
attitude.

--
Nahmie
Those on the cutting edge bleed a lot.

Noons

Krunchy apparently said,on my timestamp of 24/02/2005 12:01 PM:

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:46:05 -0600, "RonB" wrote:

Can anyone recommend a group that allows woodworkers to share pictures of
their projects, shops and ideas? This one has certainly gone to hell during
the past week or so and it appears as though it is to the benefit of a small
group of pirates.

head on over to alt.sex.fetish.retards
have yourself a blast... I am sure you will fit right in

PPPppf pppmppmppmpm fmpppf. PMMfmffmmfmp fppmmmfmpmmfmfpmffpppmfm ffmppffmfpff
mmmpppfmpmffmmffmm mfffmm pfmpmfmpppppfmpffm mpppppppffmfmfmmfp, ffmppffmf
mpffmfmmfpmpmffpppmfm pffmppfmpmmmpffmpm.

Krunchy

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 23:07:54 +1100, Noons
wrote:

Krunchy apparently said,on my timestamp of 24/02/2005 12:01 PM:

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:46:05 -0600, "RonB" wrote:

Can anyone recommend a group that allows woodworkers to share pictures of
their projects, shops and ideas? This one has certainly gone to hell during
the past week or so and it appears as though it is to the benefit of a small
group of pirates.

head on over to alt.sex.fetish.retards
have yourself a blast... I am sure you will fit right in

PPPppf pppmppmppmpm fmpppf. PMMfmffmmfmp fppmmmfmpmmfmfpmffpppmfm ffmppffmfpff
mmmpppfmpmffmmffmm mfffmm pfmpmfmpppppfmpffm mpppppppffmfmfmmfp, ffmppffmf
mpffmfmmfpmpmffpppmfm pffmppfmpmmmpffmpm.

whats the matter dude...got something caught in your teeth..?? uhhhh
you have teeth don't you ..?

znlor vg jnf bar bs gubfr fubeg pheyl unvef...ohg cebo abg... gryy zr
....vf vg ernyyl gehr gung lbh oybj tbngf ???
Abe Normranson

wrote:

PPPppf pppmppmppmpm fmpppf. PMMfmffmmfmp fppmmmfmpmmfmfpmffpppmfm ffmppffmfpff
mmmpppfmpmffmmffmm mfffmm pfmpmfmpppppfmpffm mpppppppffmfmfmmfp, ffmppffmf
mpffmfmmfpmpmffpppmfm pffmppfmpmmmpffmpm.

Hey Noons. Krunchy's problem looks more like the following:

A A C A G T T A C C...

It goes along fine until the point of mutation...

....that's when the wheels come off...genetically speaking...

honestly, Abe

plaid wooddoctor and bon vivant
Krunchy

wrote:

PPPppf pppmppmppmpm fmpppf. PMMfmffmmfmp fppmmmfmpmmfmfpmffpppmfm ffmppffmfpff
mmmpppfmpmffmmffmm mfffmm pfmpmfmpppppfmpffm mpppppppffmfmfmmfp, ffmppffmf
mpffmfmmfpmpmffpppmfm pffmppfmpmmmpffmpm.

Hey Noons. Krunchy's problem looks more like the following:

A A C A G T T A C C...

It goes along fine until the point of mutation...

...that's when the wheels come off...genetically speaking...

honestly, Abe

plaid wooddoctor and bon vivant

"cynvq jbbqqbpgbe naq oba ivinag" ...??? jung ner lbh n snttbg?
Gur ynfg crefba V fnj gung ersreerq gb uvzfrys yvxr gung jnf gbffrq va
wnvyjvgu gur erfg bs gur crqbcuvyrf... fnl ....ner lbh n crqbcuvyr nf
jryy??

Noons

Krunchy apparently said,on my timestamp of 25/02/2005 12:02 AM:

PPPppf pppmppmppmpm fmpppf. PMMfmffmmfmp fppmmmfmpmmfmfpmffpppmfm ffmppffmfpff
mmmpppfmpmffmmffmm mfffmm pfmpmfmpppppfmpffm mpppppppffmfmfmmfp, ffmppffmf
mpffmfmmfpmpmffpppmfm pffmppfmpmmmpffmpm.

whats the matter dude...got something caught in your teeth..?? uhhhh
you have teeth don't you ..?

What's the matter, smartarse? Can't figger out a little bit
of basic encryption? What, if it's not in a menu of Agent
you can't understand it?
Pathetic, is the word that comes to mind when looking
at your claims...
Noons

Abe Normranson apparently said,on my timestamp of 25/02/2005 12:30 AM:

Hey Noons. Krunchy's problem looks more like the following:

A A C A G T T A C C...

It goes along fine until the point of mutation...

...that's when the wheels come off...genetically speaking...

Just another sad case of a script kid: clicks away
at a new toy, no brains whatsoever behind it.
But claims to everyone he knows a lot about
"the internet"...