Tom Watson

Default New Exterior Panel

Came across this while reading a trade magazine.

Looks interesting.

http://www.extira.com/pageBuild.asp?...ext_e&UserID=A

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 (webpage)
Patriarch

Tom Watson wrote in
:

Came across this while reading a trade magazine.

Looks interesting.

http://www.extira.com/pageBuild.asp?...ext_e&UserID=A

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 (webpage)

So the appeal is Exterior grade, composite product, with extreme water
resistance, better screw holding capabilities, bug-resistance and no
formaldehyde.

Wonder what the stuff weighs? That data was missing from the pages I
looked at...

Kitchen and bathroom cabinet boxes in paint grade? Whaddaya think?

Patriarch

From the picture it looks kinda like MDO MDF (rather than MDO plywood)
I wonder what the water resistance on the edges is?

-j

"Patriarch" wrote in message
. 97.136...
Tom Watson wrote in
:

Came across this while reading a trade magazine.

Looks interesting.

http://www.extira.com/pageBuild.asp?...ext_e&UserID=A

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 (webpage)

So the appeal is Exterior grade, composite product, with extreme water
resistance, better screw holding capabilities, bug-resistance and no
formaldehyde.

Wonder what the stuff weighs? That data was missing from the pages I
looked at...

Kitchen and bathroom cabinet boxes in paint grade? Whaddaya think?

Patriarch

Larry Jaques

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:43:07 -0800, the inscrutable "J"
spake:

From the picture it looks kinda like MDO MDF (rather than MDO plywood)
I wonder what the water resistance on the edges is?

The answer is "What is "phenolic bonded?", Alex.

When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction. --Steven Wright
----------------------------
Gerald Ross

Patriarch wrote:

Tom Watson wrote in
:

Came across this while reading a trade magazine.

Looks interesting.

http://www.extira.com/pageBuild.asp?...ext_e&UserID=A

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 (webpage)

So the appeal is Exterior grade, composite product, with extreme water
resistance, better screw holding capabilities, bug-resistance and no
formaldehyde.

Wonder what the stuff weighs? That data was missing from the pages I
looked at...

Kitchen and bathroom cabinet boxes in paint grade? Whaddaya think?

Patriarch

Under "properties" it states that it weighs 48# per cubic
foot. You will have to use your own calculator for per
square foot. The nearest dealer to me is 100 miles, so I'm
not going to jog over to look at it.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Know what I hate? I hate rhetorical
questions!

Abe Normranson

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 07:31:18 -0500, Gerald Ross
wrote:

Under "properties" it states that it weighs 48# per cubic
foot. You will have to use your own calculator for per
square foot. The nearest dealer to me is 100 miles, so I'm
not going to jog over to look at it.

You don't have to.

They will send you a sample.

honestly, Abe