J T

Default Need Emergency Help With Plans

I've googled, gogled, and ogled, and haven't come across what I
need.

Background: It appears the rash on my legs has come back. I've
come to the conclusion that the source of the rash is that I'm back to
wearing pants. So, they've got to go, and I'll take down the sign on
the door that tells me to make sure I've got them on before I go
outside.

The rash is being held in abeyance thru diligent use of hydergin
peroxside for now. But, the main problem is, now I'll obviously need a
woman beater offer stick, and I can't find plans anywhere. Can any of
you help?

Thanks.

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold

A.M. Wood

Most guys just use our "tallywacker" to keep the womens at bay (the
ones who need it that is) when we ditch the pants.

Not sure what to tell you to do if yours just ain't big enough

Dave in Fairfax

J T wrote:
I've googled, gogled, and ogled, and haven't come across what I
need.

Background: It appears the rash on my legs has come back. I've
come to the conclusion that the source of the rash is that I'm back to
wearing pants. So, they've got to go, and I'll take down the sign on
the door that tells me to make sure I've got them on before I go
outside.

The rash is being held in abeyance thru diligent use of hydergin
peroxside for now. But, the main problem is, now I'll obviously need a
woman beater offer stick, and I can't find plans anywhere. Can any of
you help?

As for the stick, hell you're a turner, turn one. %-)
The rash could be a number of things, some as benign as the
detergent you use. Try double washing the clothes, the second
time w/o soap. In the meantime, hyrocortisone may help, hydrogen
peroxide probably won't. If you're serious, give me a yell
backchannel and we'll see what we can figure out.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:09:00 GMT, Dave in Fairfax
wrote:

The rash could be a number of things, some as benign as the
detergent you use. Try double washing the clothes, the second
time w/o soap.

final rinse, add a cup of white vinegar.
Patriarch

I have friends amongst both the Scots and the Tongans. Both cultures'
warriors regularly wear/wore what we heathen would call skirts. However,
out of respect, and a healthy sense of self-preservation, not to their
faces.

You don't seem Tongan. Could you do a convincing Scottish brogue?

Patriarch,
empathetic. really.

John Thomas

Patriarch wrote in
. 97.136:

You don't seem Tongan. Could you do a convincing Scottish brogue?

Patriarch,
empathetic. really.

Not Tongan, don't do Scottish. Well, I was born in Hawaii, does that count?

Regards,
JT
Patriarch

John Thomas wrote in
:

Patriarch wrote in
. 97.136:

You don't seem Tongan. Could you do a convincing Scottish brogue?

Not Tongan, don't do Scottish. Well, I was born in Hawaii, does that
count?

Hey, Bruddah! Mahalo!

Patriarch,
thinking a lavalava (sp?) beats getting arrested. Or scaring the
neighbors.
Dave in Fairfax

J T wrote:
Serious? Serious? Whatever would give you the impression I might
not be serious. As long as you don't ask for pictures.

Oh PLEASE, no pix.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
use:
daveldr at att dot net
American Association of Woodturners
http://www.woodturner.org
Capital Area Woodturners
http://www.capwoodturners.org/
PATINA
http://www.Patinatools.org/
John Thomas

Patriarch wrote in
. 97.136:

Hey, Bruddah! Mahalo!

Patriarch,
thinking a lavalava (sp?) beats getting arrested. Or scaring the
neighbors.

Back atcha!

Fortunately, the nearest neighbors are ~1/4 mile down the road. Makes it a
*lot* harder to scare 'em....

Regards,
JT

Wood for Childrens Blocks Wyatt Wright Woodworking 15 April 7th 04 05:15 AM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
SEASONS GREETINGS BLOCKS Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT Woodworking 2 September 8th 03 05:06 PM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM
Protecting Designs WoodJunkie Woodworking 3 August 4th 03 02:08 PM