Krunchy

On 24 Feb 2005 18:34:27 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:00:33 -0500, Tom Watson wrote:

At least we'd have the opportunity to vote them off the island.

Forte has excellent killfile capabilities, Tom.

vgf n cvgl ur vf gb shpxvat fghcvq gb yrnea ubj gb hfr vg
patrick conroy

"Unisaw A100" wrote in message

What ruined it for me was the new Darren on Bewitched.

I *knew* the new Dick was gay...
I just knew it...

Log

I agree one hundred percent...

-- Log

"Dick Pewthers" wrote in message
I came to a.b.p.w. to see pictures of completed projects from my fellow
woodworkers. Instead, I get tons of Enc crap (whatever THAT is) and a
bunch of computer geeks in a ****in' contest trying to outdo each other by
throwing around nomenclature and acronyms. I am a woodworker, first, and a
computer user by necessity. You egotistical, loudmouth, know-it-alls have
absolutely RUINED it for me.

Dick Pewthers
Austin, TX

Log

it is called :alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,rec.woodworking in any
case. Why would we expect to see people discussing and showing pictures all
could see with out having to become a ITT grad to understand how to view the
file.

-- Log

wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:48:30 GMT, "Dick Pewthers"
wrote:

I came to a.b.p.w. to see pictures of completed projects from my fellow
woodworkers. Instead, I get tons of Enc crap (whatever THAT is) and a
bunch
of computer geeks in a ****in' contest trying to outdo each other by
throwing around nomenclature and acronyms. I am a woodworker, first, and
computer user by necessity. You egotistical, loudmouth, know-it-alls have
absolutely RUINED it for me.

Dick Pewthers
Austin, TX

awww.... poor wittle woodworker.....

Log

All this H&D reminds me of the kids on the old CB years ago...

I do agree with you though, I did set my news reader to delete any of those
files so not to have to deal with them.

-- Log

"Dick Pewthers" wrote in message
I came to a.b.p.w. to see pictures of completed projects from my fellow
woodworkers. Instead, I get tons of Enc crap (whatever THAT is) and a
bunch of computer geeks in a ****in' contest trying to outdo each other by
throwing around nomenclature and acronyms. I am a woodworker, first, and a
computer user by necessity. You egotistical, loudmouth, know-it-alls have
absolutely RUINED it for me.

Dick Pewthers
Austin, TX

Scratch Ankle Wood

Log wrote:

All this H&D reminds me of the kids on the old CB years ago...

I do agree with you though, I did set my news reader to delete any of those
files so not to have to deal with them.

-- Log

I was thinking the other day that this was like the CB days although I
found it was the so-called adults that were usually the problem rather
than the kids. One difference is that it was quite easy to find the
obnoxious. Happened very regularly, often resulting in some bloodied
noses. Another difference is there was no way to kill file on a CB.
Krunchy

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 06:11:37 GMT, "Log"
wrote:

it is called :alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,rec.woodworking in any
case. Why would we expect to see people discussing and showing pictures all
could see with out having to become a ITT grad to understand how to view the
file.

-- Log

so in your idea of a perfect world...everyone should conforn to the
lowest common standard ....???????

sorry dude...ain't gonna happen

alt.binaries.* removed from distribution as UseNet convention
discourages discussion in binaries newsgroups.

Scratch Ankle Wood wrote:
Log wrote:

All this H&D reminds me of the kids on the old CB years ago...

I do agree with you though, I did set my news reader to delete any

of those
files so not to have to deal with them.

-- Log

I was thinking the other day that this was like the CB days although

found it was the so-called adults that were usually the problem

rather
than the kids. One difference is that it was quite easy to find the
obnoxious. Happened very regularly, often resulting in some bloodied

noses. Another difference is there was no way to kill file on a CB.

Nor with Google which does have an abundance of other features that
more than make up for that rather minor deficiency.

--

FF

Abe Normranson

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:41:54 -0600, Conan the Librarian
wrote:

Do you know anything about Patty and Cathy Duke? I mean they look
just a bit too much alike, if you ask me.

And who ever heard of "identical cousins" anyhow?

Everyone in West Virginia.

Conan the Librarian

Unisaw A100 wrote:

Slowhand wrote:

Indeed. Kinda like Ritchie's brother Chuck on Happy Days.

And don't forget The Many Wives of Dean Johnson.

UA100

Do you know anything about Patty and Cathy Duke? I mean they look
just a bit too much alike, if you ask me.

And who ever heard of "identical cousins" anyhow?

Chuck Vance ("what a crazy pair")

Dave in Fairfax

Log wrote:
All this H&D reminds me of the kids on the old CB years ago...
I do agree with you though, I did set my news reader to delete any of those
files so not to have to deal with them.

OK, so what say we triangulate on them, go over some night and
toss a wire onto their antennae and ground them out. Burn out
their finals go and proper. %-)

Dave in Fairfax
KBX3330 son of W2OAV
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
Norman D. Crow

"Dave in Fairfax" wrote in message
Log wrote:
All this H&D reminds me of the kids on the old CB years ago...
I do agree with you though, I did set my news reader to delete any of

those
files so not to have to deal with them.

OK, so what say we triangulate on them, go over some night and
toss a wire onto their antennae and ground them out. Burn out
their finals go and proper. %-)

Naaahhh, just stick a straight pin through their coax. Or . . . go to the
channel next to them and keep talking, bleedover will kill them. Or . . you
and your friends switch to sideband, REALLY ****es them off!

--
Nahmie
KAVB1856

Log

"Scratch Ankle Wood" wrote in message
news:1109325578.1caf9373b2436d8ad2ace749bbc9ff7b@t eranews...
Log wrote:

All this H&D reminds me of the kids on the old CB years ago...

I do agree with you though, I did set my news reader to delete any of
those files so not to have to deal with them.

-- Log

I was thinking the other day that this was like the CB days although I
found it was the so-called adults that were usually the problem rather
than the kids. One difference is that it was quite easy to find the
obnoxious. Happened very regularly, often resulting in some bloodied
noses. Another difference is there was no way to kill file on a CB.

Fox hunts were Great! Had a blast... lol. qand your so right about the
bloody noses.

-- Log