Tattooed and Dusty

Default Grizzly G0555 Help

Hi All,
The fence on my G0555 won't stay put to save it's life. Is this a
systemic problem, or does anyone have any pointers I can try out?

It is making me very frustrated, which isn't what I like to be feeling.

K. B.

I can't help with your problem, but was looking at the G0555. Their
standard 14" is on sale for $285. Do you think the G0555 is worth the extra
$150?

What is your fence doing?
--
KB
Saint Charles County, MO

"Tattooed and Dusty" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi All,
The fence on my G0555 won't stay put to save it's life. Is this a
systemic problem, or does anyone have any pointers I can try out?

It is making me very frustrated, which isn't what I like to be feeling.

Norman D. Crow

"Tattooed and Dusty" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi All,
The fence on my G0555 won't stay put to save it's life. Is this a
systemic problem, or does anyone have any pointers I can try out?

It is making me very frustrated, which isn't what I like to be feeling.

Try putting a little grease on the cam of the locking lever so it will make
clamping easier. You DID put the fence rail in the top set of holes, didn't
you? DAMHIKT!

--
Nahmie
Those on the cutting edge bleed a lot.

Joe Wells

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 00:12:06 +0000, K. B. wrote:

I can't help with your problem, but was looking at the G0555. Their
standard 14" is on sale for $285. Do you think the G0555 is worth the
extra $150?

If you're in St. Charles, MO, I'd suggest driving to Springfield and
kicking the tires on both. I'd recommend checking out their showroom
anyway, it's like Bass Pro Shop for wooddorkers. I have the 0555 and have
poked a bit at the G1019 and I think that the motor and fence upgrades
alone are worth the extra money. But the 0555 just feels better, more
solid. The 0555 also has a 4" dust port cast into it, the 1019 has a 2 1/2".

--
Joe Wells