Mark & Juanita

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:50:48 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

Mike Marlow wrote:

"Silvan" wrote in message

All my buddies live between 80 and 6,000 miles away, on the other end of
a glass screen.

That's a pretty sad statement.

Well, so it's a sad statement? What do you propose I do about it? Tie a
porkchop around my neck?

Oh yeah, that will attract the wimminz like nobody's business! :-)

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody
Nova

Mark & Juanita wrote:

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:50:48 -0500, Silvan

Well, so it's a sad statement? What do you propose I do about it? Tie a
porkchop around my neck?

Oh yeah, that will attract the wimminz like nobody's business! :-)

'Specially the three hundred pounders. ;-)

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Dave Hinz

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:00:08 -0500, Nova wrote:
Mark & Juanita wrote:

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:50:48 -0500, Silvan

Well, so it's a sad statement? What do you propose I do about it? Tie a
porkchop around my neck?

Oh yeah, that will attract the wimminz like nobody's business! :-)

'Specially the three hundred pounders. ;-)

Well...you'd know they like putting things in their mouth...
Silvan

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Not around your neck. You got that damned cheap grill, so cook it and
invite us.

Heh.

Hafta wait. That cheap grill is covered in snow.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/
Upscale

"Silvan" wrote in message

Hafta wait. That cheap grill is covered in snow.

Of course it is. That's why it has to be turned on, so the snow melts.