Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
toller

Default A weird project - End grain cutting board

http://www.frontiernet.net/~toller/Cuttingboard.jpg

I glued up two cutting boards out of radom scraps. Then I cut them into 1"
pieces, mixed them up, and turned them so that all the end grain was up, and
glued them up.
About a pint of BLO later...

It looks and feels like smooth formica, except the detail is way beyond what
you could get in formica.

I am not sure I like it, but it is interesting.

Built my first board, here are details revgum Woodworking 7 December 8th 04 08:09 AM
Kitchen cutting board Roy Woodworking 11 October 6th 03 09:20 AM
chess board needs some pieces... Silvan Woodworking 17 October 2nd 03 11:20 PM
How to treat cutting board Wilson Lamb Woodworking 20 September 29th 03 04:41 PM
How to re-lacquer a vintage carrom game board Armchair Bronco Woodworking 1 August 20th 03 02:17 PM