Frank Spitts

Default lathe turning

I live in the San Jose area in Ca. Anyone out there that will turn some
small table legs for me at a reasonable cost? Email me

Buddy Matlosz

Hi Frank,

Try posting in the turners' group, rec.crafts.woodturning. You could also
check the American Association of Woodturners (AAW) website, where you can
find a listing of local chapters by state.

Buddy

"Frank Spitts" wrote in message
I live in the San Jose area in Ca. Anyone out there that will turn some
small table legs for me at a reasonable cost? Email me

Buddy Matlosz

Sorry, here's the url:

http://www.woodturner.org/

mark

"Frank Spitts" wrote in message
I live in the San Jose area in Ca. Anyone out there that will turn some
small table legs for me at a reasonable cost? Email me

Hi Frank. I can vouch for this guy's quality.

http://www.tablelegs.com