Unisaw A100

Default Finally A Woodwork Magazine Web Site?

looks at calendar.

notes it's 2005

http://www.woodwork-mag.com/art1/art1p1.html

It tain't much to look at but I guess it's a start.

UA100, wondering, with all this time to be designing a Web
site, you'd think there would be more...
Patriarch

Unisaw A100 wrote in
:

looks at calendar.

notes it's 2005

http://www.woodwork-mag.com/art1/art1p1.html

It tain't much to look at but I guess it's a start.

UA100, wondering, with all this time to be designing a Web
site, you'd think there would be more...

But look at the care they give to doing the magazine. And they get paid
for that.

Patriarch