Dave Miller

Default DJ-20 Knockoff?

Surfing the web tonight I found this Oasis 8" jointer. Appears to be
labeled Jenteng in the photo, but looks like a DJ-20. Any thoughts or
experiences appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.toolmarts.com/product1412.html

Charlie Self

Not quite identical, but it might be close, minus some of the
quality--or maybe all of it.

For it to be a good deal, you'd need to find out what kind of warranty
the SELLER is willing to provide. The manufacturer is too far away and
probably not interested in dealing with warranty issues.

Phisherman

It looks similar to a DJ-20 with levers, knobs, and switches at the
same locations. What really counts is the flatness of the tables!

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 06:16:07 GMT, Dave Miller
wrote:

Surfing the web tonight I found this Oasis 8" jointer. Appears to be
labeled Jenteng in the photo, but looks like a DJ-20. Any thoughts or
experiences appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.toolmarts.com/product1412.html

DIYGUY

Dave Miller wrote:

Surfing the web tonight I found this Oasis 8" jointer. Appears to be
labeled Jenteng in the photo, but looks like a DJ-20. Any thoughts or
experiences appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.toolmarts.com/product1412.html

Have you seen this one http://tinyurl.com/445ze ?? Might like it as
much, or more. Shipping won't be cheap however ..
Mike M

I found my self bidding a job this week in what turns out to be the
Sunhill/Oliver Machinery Distribution warehouse. Got to meet the
owner of both, I'm trying to suck up . Hard to bid a job when your
salivating all over the inventory.
MikeM