Default Leigh FMT

Sirs,

I have a chance to pick one of these up, complete and almost new, for
$450.

I've seen positive reviews in various mags but they (mags) can
sometimes be overly generous. Thought I would run it by those in hte
group who own one.

Question - would you buy one again?

Thanks.

Myron

Robin Lee

wrote in message
oups.com...
Sirs,

I have a chance to pick one of these up, complete and almost new, for
$450.

I've seen positive reviews in various mags but they (mags) can
sometimes be overly generous. Thought I would run it by those in hte
group who own one.

Question - would you buy one again?

Thanks.

Myron

Myron -

I've not heard of anyone being unhappy with it - quite the opposite.

For that price - you can buy it, use it for months, and probably still
resell it for $500+....

Not much of a risk!

Cheers -

Rob

yes yes yes yes ....yes

TeamCasa

Robin, What's the deal with you and Leigh?
I tried to buy the D4 from you but you can't sell them to the US. The Leigh
site does not have a secure web page for ordering so I decided to call and
ordered by phone.

I also ordered the dovetail bit set from LV but it did not include the bits
I needed for the project I'm working on so I had to order the full set from
Leigh, again by phone.

BTW. The new 50" straightedge is pretty darn straight. I measured it on a
granite table and it was within 0.001". Thanks for adding it!

Dave

"Robin Lee" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
oups.com...
Sirs,

I have a chance to pick one of these up, complete and almost new, for
$450.

I've seen positive reviews in various mags but they (mags) can
sometimes be overly generous. Thought I would run it by those in hte
group who own one.

Question - would you buy one again?

Thanks.

Myron

Myron -

I've not heard of anyone being unhappy with it - quite the opposite.

For that price - you can buy it, use it for months, and probably still
resell it for $500+....

Not much of a risk!

Cheers -

Rob

SonomaProducts.com

No way, I would never buy this piece of junk.

Oh by the way, give me the guys contact info so I can scold him for
trying to sell it. ;^)

BW

Leigh D1258r-12 Rick Cox Woodworking 7 November 2nd 04 12:26 AM
Leigh Dovetail Jig-personal reviews and best price ToolMiser Woodworking 18 October 26th 04 02:54 PM
[AD] Leigh RVA-1 Router Dust collector Ken Lamb Woodworking 2 November 17th 03 04:06 AM
Finally a happy Leigh Dovetail Jig user! Ken Lamb Woodworking 13 September 11th 03 02:06 AM
Leigh D4 are supplied cutters enough? Eric the Red Woodworking 2 August 27th 03 02:39 AM