Steve Knight

Default And the wiiner is Richard Gillespie

Richard Gillespie got picked by my daughter. a total of 1165 dollars got donated
and that is so cool. though I wished I started earlier and I bet I could have
gotten more donations. but I am not complaining. thanks so much everyone for
helping out.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Curly Woods

In article , stevek@knight-
toolworks.com says...
Richard Gillespie got picked by my daughter. a total of 1165 dollars got donated
and that is so cool. though I wished I started earlier and I bet I could have
gotten more donations. but I am not complaining. thanks so much everyone for
helping out.

You are to be applauded for the efforts Steve! Great work!
Silvan

Steve Knight wrote:

could have gotten more donations. but I am not complaining. thanks so much
everyone for helping out.

Just for the record, I didn't pony up because I'm going to be drowning in
even more debt for even more years thanks to this whole debacle with SWMBO.
Now that the worrying about becoming a widower part is over, and she's back
to normal, I get to fret about the money.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/
Larry Jaques

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 14:29:52 -0500, the inscrutable Silvan
spake:

Steve Knight wrote:

could have gotten more donations. but I am not complaining. thanks so much
everyone for helping out.

Just for the record, I didn't pony up because I'm going to be drowning in
even more debt for even more years thanks to this whole debacle with SWMBO.
Now that the worrying about becoming a widower part is over, and she's back
to normal, I get to fret about the money.

I thought you were going to have a heart-to-heart talk with the doctor
and/or Horsepistol Administrator about your bills after their little
mistake...

-
They who know the truth are not equal to those who love it. -Confucius
---
http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Programming Services