patrick conroy

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

If your killfile supports wildcards, *ood*ews* would work well.

Yahbut you'd whack my frequent postings on Wooden Pews!

Dave Hinz

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 19:44:38 GMT, patrick conroy wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

If your killfile supports wildcards, *ood*ews* would work well.

Yahbut you'd whack my frequent postings on Wooden Pews!

Hm, I never see those. Apparently you have a good point.

Dave Hinz

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 21:11:57 -0700, Mark & Juanita wrote:
On 8 Feb 2005 15:25:41 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

If your killfile supports wildcards, *ood*ews* would work well.

Seems like that would wipe out "wood news" also. Also "wood screws",
"woodworking yews", "good yews", "woodworking news", "woodcraft news", ....
seems kind of defeating for a woodworking newsgroup.

Argh. Don't make me get out my books. *[G|g]ood\ [N|n]ews* maybe.
Or, just watch for 'em and report the zealots, which is my choice.

Dave