tpg comcntr

Default Need wood signs

Does anyone know of someone in the Richmond, Charlottesville or
Fredericksburg, VA area who makes wooden signs? Looking for 3 custom
signs with carved or routed letters which will read "TRAIL'S END ESTATE
PRIVATE
NO TRESPASSING"

And with arrow beneath all of the lettering.

Want the signs (1 single and 1 double sided) in light natural wood with
black letters.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Smith
Fredericksburg, VA or, after Feb 21, in Powhatan, VA
Tel (cell) 540-764-3080

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Member

"Trespassers will be violated" ...this was in very rural Idaho...

--
makesawdust

I saw signs on a guy's place in very rural northern California that said:

"Keep the **** out" and "Keep out or get shot".

Never saw any parties going on there. I don't think he got many visitors.

Tony

J T

Tue, Feb 8, 2005, 7:54pm (EST-2) (T) says:
snip Never saw any parties going on there. I don't think he got many
visitors.

Wonder why.

Here is a link to one of my favorite signs:
http://www.crapco.com/badads/ads/witness.html

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold