Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
PPT33R

Default What's up with Porter-Cable?

Had some HORRIBLE experience with Porter-Cable recently. Compressor was
defective from the factory, now the damn thing has been in the shop
since I got it, and Factory Service told me I should truck it up to
them...

OK, a large (150 lb+) compressor, take a day off of work to take it
north of Baltimore, then when they finally get around to fixing it take
another day of work off to drive all the way up to pick it up... My
cost in time and what little time off I get from work is exceeding what
I paid for it!

Porter-Cable used to mean something to me. Is this just a fluke, or is
their quality dropping across the board? I don't think I will buy
another P-C product at this rate!

Porter Cable Bammer Cordless Nailer - BEWARE David Rhoades Woodworking 7 June 7th 21 08:17 PM
Porter Cable Mike Reed Woodworking 3 January 25th 05 07:03 PM
slightly OT NTL/Telewest cable descrambler ntldescrambler UK diy 10 August 26th 04 03:25 PM
Porter Cable Router Gloat at the BORG! A.I. Woodworking 14 September 15th 03 10:21 PM
Is milwaukee router insrt plate mounting hole pattern same as porter cable pattern Rich Woodworking 1 July 22nd 03 04:22 AM