Mike

Default F/S Delta Saw-Biesemeyr Fence/Incra Miter Gage

Time to upgrade. I am selling my trusty Delta Contractor saw and
accessories which include a 42" Biesemeyer Fence, Incra Miter Gage with 2
fences, 2 blades, 2 extra belts, 3 inserts. everything is in excellent shape
with no rust. All manuals and accessories are complete. In addition, I will
include the original Delta fence and miter gage which is also in good shape.
The saw can be delivered up to a 200 mile radius of Fort Wayne Indiana for
additional truck expenses only.

The get serious price is $525 for everything otherwise it goes on ebay next
week.