Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jim & Sharon

Default rust problem

In my unheated garage i have 4 big tools with cast iron tops, a unisaw a
jet 18" bandsaw, a jet shaper and a powermatic 54a joiner. with a monthly
application of topcoat the unisaw bandsaw and the shaper
stay rust free but the joiner needs to be recoated at least once a week. Any
idea why the joiner is different than the other three?

My shop goes pretty much unused in the winter.

thanks; Jim

by next winter the garage will be heated and insulated.