bialik

Default help

SHALOM

I ask you to read this letter till the end! Don't treat to my words
with indifferens. On Your understanding it will depend my fate and
the fate of my child!

I am Bialik Oleg , date of birth 1964 , pssport No ,313690364
repatriated to Israel in March 1999 with my family from Ukraine
(Kiev).

However on 28 of September 2000 my wife
left me with with child and went to other man in Kiev.

She robbed me and my child , took money from personal savings , left
us with our debts and went out Israel.

Ten years I have suffered from diabetes (diabetes mellitus type I) ,
I got three injection of insulin per day . After the endured stress
I find myself in hospital with diagnosis : diabetic ketoacidosis
(hiperlipidemia). I am 65% Physicaly Inable.

In situation , I found myself , I was never. We have no relati! ves and
friends in Israel.

I shall struggle for our with my child surviving till the last breth.
But at present moment I am not imagining how I and my child can go
out of this financial bankruptcy.

My money that I get from Bituah Leumi were cut to 1236 shekels
for month.Now it's even not enough to buy food and pay taxes.
Because of my Physical inability I can not work.

My son that is going to be an Israely soldier in a year can not
be hungry. We have nothing to pay for a room and us will expose
on street.

Therfore I apply to you , asking to help as you can. The help which
goes from philanthropists of America does not reach in Israel simple
people!!!

If you think that this is some kind of scam I can send you my
documents that can proof personal information with your request.

If you cant help, please send this to any people that you know that
can help me.

Contact telefon (972)546504203

My da! ta: Bank Leumi. Israel

Branch 886

Account : 517044\94

Haifa. Israel.

Byalik Oleg

Our adress is Israel, Haifa, BAZALEL 24 a, Bialik family.

E-MAIL:

With respect,
Bialik Oleg
Edwin Pawlowski

"bialik" wrote in message
om...
SHALOM

I ask you to read this letter till the end! Don't treat to my words
with indifferens. On Your understanding it will depend my fate and
the fate of my child!

I am Bialik Oleg , date of birth 1964 , pssport No ,313690364
repatriated to Israel in March 1999 with my family from Ukraine
(Kiev).

Hi Bialik

You have such a sad story. I want to help, just as soon as my bank transfer
gets here. I'm expecting a large sum of money from my good friend Mbuto,
king of Nigeria. He passed away a short time ago and the government is
trying to hold his estate. I'm able to help his grief stricken family
though and once the money is in my account, I'll send some to you. Will
$100,000 be enough?

Meantime, if you need quick cash, just hock your computer for beer (or
vodka) money. Then sit back and wait. I can't access my account right now
because the email from the bank asked me not to while they update the
records with all the personal information I sent them. Great customer
service from those guys.

WD

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:06:41 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

Edwin,

An Ad from our local newspaper website, gimmie your view. Is it genuine or fake?

http://buyit.kansascity.com/findit/s...b6c&id=O3b0154

"bialik" wrote in message
. com...
[...]

Edwin Pawlowski

"WD" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:06:41 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

Edwin,

An Ad from our local newspaper website, gimmie your view. Is it genuine or
fake?

http://buyit.kansascity.com/findit/s...b6c&id=O3b0154

Far as I know, it is against the law to shut off the electric if a person is
using medical equipment. I'm not a lawyer, I'm not in Kansas, so it may
vary. They also have $20 a month to pay for AOL and no money for electric?

At least there is a street address so it should be verifiable. I would
think the newspaper could quickly do that and either expose it as a fraud,
or bring attention to it and get a lot of help. A good reporter would want
to jump on that. I just sent email to two people on the KC Star asking just
these questions. I'll post any reply.

Yes, I am cynical.
Ed

WD

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:50:05 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

Far as I know, it is against the law to shut off the electric if a person is
using medical equipment. I'm not a lawyer, I'm not in Kansas, so it may
vary. They also have $20 a month to pay for AOL and no money for electric?

No money, still AOL? I tried to place an AD to sell a jointer, it cost about
$30, I believe this Ad should cost about $50 per day.

Hard to believe we are the most powerful and richest nation on earth, MO's
Social Services unable to help people in such dirt need. Or is it people have
gotten so bold and desperate to fraud.

Please do post your reply for KC Star, you might wanna email to KCTV5 an
Investigation TV station in KC http://www.kctv.com/

At least there is a street address so it should be verifiable. I would
think the newspaper could quickly do that and either expose it as a fraud,
or bring attention to it and get a lot of help. A good reporter would want
to jump on that. I just sent email to two people on the KC Star asking just
these questions. I'll post any reply.

Yes, I am cynical.
Ed

Dave Hinz

On 29 Jan 2005 10:39:53 -0800, bialik wrote:
SHALOM

I ask you to read this letter till the end! Don't treat to my words
with indifferens. On Your understanding it will depend my fate and
the fate of my child!

Wow, this scam is _still_ being used?