Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unisaw A100

Default Our First Lowes - What A Difference Over Home Depot!!!

We just got our very first Lowes and after my visit I
noticed that it/they are vastly different from Home Depot.
At Lowes you turn left to get to the tool department. At
Home Depot you turn right.

UA100, who wonders if it's subliminal...