Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Ironwood

Does anyone have experience working with ironwood? I have a client that
has requested its use in the construction of his bed, and I have no
experience at all with it. Looking around online I found that its from
Hawaii and very dense, and supposedly hard on tools as a result, but
was hoping for someone who could confirm or deny that from first hand
exerience.

Thanks