BillyBob

Default Peltor Worktunes same as AO worktunes?

Woodcraft had the yellow worktunes hearing protectors on sale for $46+ on
their website for about two minutes. After I inquired, they said they did
not have them and took them off the website. In looking around I discovered
the Home depot carries AO Safety Worktunes hearing protectors. They look
identical to the picture on Amazon website - down to the last detail.
Amazon is $59. Home depot is $49. Does anyone know if they AO Safety
headset is just a rebranded Peltor set? If so, I'll just trot over to the
Borg and by them there.

Bob

Patriarch

"BillyBob" wrote in
ink.net:

Does
anyone know if they AO Safety headset is just a rebranded Peltor set?

I purchased an AO Safety headset, without the music, three years ago. It
was a good purchase, and has served well, and I expect it will continue to
serve well. The tunes part I can do without. YMMV.

Never used the Peltor brand.

Patriarch
BillyBob

"Patriarch" wrote in message
. 97.136...
"BillyBob" wrote in
ink.net:

Does
anyone know if they AO Safety headset is just a rebranded Peltor set?

I purchased an AO Safety headset, without the music, three years ago. It
was a good purchase, and has served well, and I expect it will continue to
serve well. The tunes part I can do without. YMMV.

Never used the Peltor brand.

Well, I trotted down to Home Depot and bought a set. It says AO Safety
Worktunes on the outside and the paperwork on the inside says AO Safety
Peltor Worktunes headset. Yep, AO Safety is just reselling. I used them
tonight and I am very pleased, especially with the comfort.

Bob

Ba r r y

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:20:54 GMT, "BillyBob"
wrote:

Does anyone know if they AO Safety
headset is just a rebranded Peltor set?

Yes.

I love mine, but I've lost AM. I dropped them and messed up the
internal bar antenna.

Barry
ToolMiser

Does anyone know if their "new" units are that much improved over the older
ones? Mine is about 4 years old, and I would consider new if I new they were
better. I love to wear them mowing lawn.