Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rich

Default Grizzly Tools

I'm the computer programmer who posted here a couple weeks ago. Thanks to
the help here the desk turned out nice.. a $500 desk for just $80 worth of
lumber.

I want to build more stuff so I'm looking for tools. Are Grizzly tools any
good? I ran across someone who is selling a used grizzly saw that takes 220
power, a 8" grizzly jointer, and a 3hp grizzly shaper all for $1000. Is that
price reasonable and are those important tools to own for building
furniture? Thanks.