BAF

Been using a Grizzly 1023Z table saw, a 14" band saw and a 2HP Dust Collector in my shop since 2000 and haven't had a single problem. Great stuff for the price!

Ed
Boston Accent Furniture

Tired of working for the man?
Turn your woodworking into a full-time income and fire your boss!
Find out how right he
http://bostonaccentfurniture.com/apprentice

"Rich" wrote in message news:JihId.4918$ry.2876@fed1read05...
I'm the computer programmer who posted here a couple weeks ago. Thanks to
the help here the desk turned out nice.. a $500 desk for just $80 worth of
lumber.

I want to build more stuff so I'm looking for tools. Are Grizzly tools any
good? I ran across someone who is selling a used grizzly saw that takes 220
power, a 8" grizzly jointer, and a 3hp grizzly shaper all for $1000. Is that
price reasonable and are those important tools to own for building
furniture? Thanks.