foggytown

Default Where's JoAnne?

Is JoAnne Lieber still doing DIY shows? She certainly managed to make
putting up 18" OC wall studs more interesting than it should have been.
FoggyTown

Is JoAnne Lieber still doing DIY shows? She certainly managed to

make
putting up 18" OC wall studs more interesting than it should have

been.
FoggyTown

Yep - On the TLC channel (Discovery) - the show is
Home Savvy. Will have to catch it. Saturdays at 9 and 9:30.

I also caught "Hometime" with Robin Hartl recently -
and at one point she leaned over with her rear to
camera - wow! Now that's construction work I would
watch every day!

Notice how much Robin has had a makeover? Her teeth
gleam - her hair is cut just so and it appears to me
she's wearing a lot more makeup.

MJ Wallace

Dave Hinz

On 20 Jan 2005 09:27:16 -0800, foggytown wrote:
Is JoAnne Lieber still doing DIY shows? She certainly managed to make
putting up 18" OC wall studs more interesting than it should have been.
FoggyTown

18?

foggytown

Dave Hinz wrote:
On 20 Jan 2005 09:27:16 -0800, foggytown wrote:
Is JoAnne Lieber still doing DIY shows? She certainly managed to

make
putting up 18" OC wall studs more interesting than it should have

been.
FoggyTown

18?

Ooooops! I can either admit to a typo or to a predisposition towards
over-engineering. Take your pick.

FoggyTown

Robert Bonomi

In article .com,
foggytown wrote:

Dave Hinz wrote:
On 20 Jan 2005 09:27:16 -0800, foggytown wrote:
Is JoAnne Lieber still doing DIY shows? She certainly managed to

make
putting up 18" OC wall studs more interesting than it should have

been.
FoggyTown

18?

Ooooops! I can either admit to a typo or to a predisposition towards
over-engineering. Take your pick.

Much more _believable_ story would involve ones' mental processes concerning
JoAnne, 'studs', and the cautionary proverb: "16 will get you 20".

Fly-by-Night CC

In article ,
Mark and Kim Smith wrote:

And now she has moved on.

sniffle And she never said, "Goodbye, oh leacherous-I mean, loyal
viewers." sniffle

____

as 100% Americanism." -- Huey P. Long
Norman D. Crow

"Fly-by-Night CC" wrote in message
news
In article ,
Mark and Kim Smith wrote:

And now she has moved on.

sniffle And she never said, "Goodbye, oh leacherous-I mean, loyal
viewers." sniffle

____

Last place I saw her is doing commercials for some "plumber"(can't remember
the name) that is apparently competition for Roto Rooter.

--
Nahmie
Those on the cutting edge bleed a lot.

LRod

On 21 Jan 2005 08:05:07 -0800, "foggytown" wrote:

Dave Hinz wrote:
On 20 Jan 2005 09:27:16 -0800, foggytown wrote:
Is JoAnne Lieber still doing DIY shows? She certainly managed to

make
putting up 18" OC wall studs more interesting than it should have

been.
FoggyTown

18?

Ooooops! I can either admit to a typo or to a predisposition towards
over-engineering. Take your pick.

Wouldn't that be under-engineering?

I believe 14" would be over-engineering.

I'm going for the typo.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
brocpuffs

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 09:28:12 -0500, "Norman D. Crow"
wrote:

snip
____

Last place I saw her is doing commercials for some "plumber"(can't remember
the name) that is apparently competition for Roto Rooter.

Hell of a step up. That gal has a clear path to the top!

james