JRYezierski

Default RBI Vertical Clamps

Anyone use the RBI Hawk Vertical Clamping System?
Saw it in RBI's website
http://www.rbiwoodtools.com/s/dynami...cal_clamps.cfm
Are you able to move the clamps easily ?
What are the good/bad about this product?

Thanks
Jerome

SonomaProducts.com

I've seen these before and thought I could use some of my existing pipe
clamps, a few hinges, 3/4" tees, two eye bolts and a length of 1/2"
pipe to use as an axel and save the shipping and a few bucks.