BAF

Default 2 Apprenticeships Available

Hi,

I have 2 slots open for a Woodworking Business Apprenticeship!

If you've ever thought of getting out of the Rat-Race and owning your own woodworking business then don't even think about trying to do it without going through this apprenticeship because you MUST plan for success and plan to have a profitable business "before" you do anything else!

FACT: NO Plan = NO Success, or in the case of your woodworking business, NO Money!

Here's a chance for you to learn from an expert how to start, promote and run your own profitable woodworking business; and for 3 more lucky people, tuition is absolutely, totally, free.

"This program truly is the quickest and easiest way to get started, get profitable, and stay that way forever!"

I need your help, you need my help, let's work together to get your business going! Go to this website to find out more about me and how you can become my apprentice.

Woodworking Business Apprentice

"It pays to learn from someone that's "actually" done it!"

Good luck!

PS - If you email me, I may not get your message for weeks, so go to the site if you have any questions.

Woodworking Business Apprentice

Ray

I'm sooo interested! If only your links worked I would be one click
away from owning my own woodworking business...

Dave Hinz

On 11 Jan 2005 08:46:33 -0800, Ray wrote:
I'm sooo interested! If only your links worked I would be one click
away from owning my own woodworking business...

Um, Ray? Don't you already own your own wooddorking business?

LRod

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:38:42 -0500, "BAF"
wrote:

I have 2 slots open for a Woodworking Business Apprenticeship!

Seems to me I recall you wrote previously:

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 22:18:02 GMT, "BAF"
wrote:

Don't miss the rare, never to be repeated, "Once in a Lifetime" opportunity because I guarantee you, it will never be FREE again!

Goddammit! You said it would never be repeated! How many friggin'
lifetimes are you talking about?

Now shut up and go away.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
Dave Jackson

I just filled out his web apprenticeship form with a long line of
obscenities! Man, that was fun! Maybe he'll get the point. I think I'll
submit another form just to make sure! Hell, if anyone else wants to join
in, click his link and go to the bottom of the page and click on "agreement
form" then proceed to fill in your own obscenities where it says "name"
"address" etc. What a hoot! --dave

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On 11 Jan 2005 08:46:33 -0800, Ray wrote:
I'm sooo interested! If only your links worked I would be one click
away from owning my own woodworking business...

Um, Ray? Don't you already own your own wooddorking business?

mac davis

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:38:42 -0500, "BAF"
wrote:

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Mike Patterson

This is a fun way to reply to twits like this:

http://www.friedspam.net

scumsucker usener spammer crap omitted
Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin
Mark & Juanita

wrote:

Don't miss the rare, never to be repeated, "Once in a Lifetime" opportunity because I guarantee you, it will never be FREE again!

Goddammit! You said it would never be repeated! How many friggin'
lifetimes are you talking about?

Well, you know fruit flies live for what, 2 hours? So, in fruit-fly
lifetimes, he has been pretty restrained in his postings.

Now we'll just use some glue to hold things in place until the brads dry