Default Top Coat

I have my first new machined table to take care of, and was recomended
Top Coat for it. I was wondering what people think of this product?
Worth the money for keeping the friction and rust down on my band saw
table?

Thanks

Never Enough Money

Works pretty good. It's too expensive, though.

Paul O.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have my first new machined table to take care of, and was recomended
Top Coat for it. I was wondering what people think of this product?
Worth the money for keeping the friction and rust down on my band saw
table?

Thanks

I use it on my drill press that sits in the shed. A little goes a long way I
find. Works great.
--
Paul O.

Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have my first new machined table to take care of, and was recomended
Top Coat for it. I was wondering what people think of this product?
Worth the money for keeping the friction and rust down on my band saw
table?

Thanks

Works very well but my concern is more rust prevention that sliding. I've
use it on my tablesaw, drill press, mortiser, bandsaw, planes, vice, etc. I
find it holds up better than just paste wax and applies easily. Boeshield
is also very good but I've not truly done a side by side comparison.

Considering the cost of the tools, it is a modest investment to keep them
looking good.

Leon

I have been using it for about 15 years. I have used probably 4 cans in
that period. Despite what the instructions say. I recommend 3 to 4 heavy
coats for a fresh surface and then as needed.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have my first new machined table to take care of, and was recomended
Top Coat for it. I was wondering what people think of this product?
Worth the money for keeping the friction and rust down on my band saw
table?

Thanks

patrick conroy

wrote in message
oups.com...

I have my first new machined table to take care of, and was recomended
Top Coat for it. I was wondering what people think of this product?
Worth the money for keeping the friction and rust down on my band saw
table?

Bostik "Top Cote".
Yeah, worth it, to me at least.

Plaster - bonding coat layers Pecanfan UK diy 13 September 13th 20 12:32 AM
video on plastering TXXT123 UK diy 9 September 2nd 04 11:21 PM
Tips Needed on Plastering Bodysnatcher UK diy 7 August 10th 04 01:36 PM
plastering Jon W UK diy 12 March 8th 04 11:13 PM
' Help! Rough surface after poly coat!' Ron Magen Woodworking 0 October 1st 03 01:49 PM