tillius

Default Miter Slot T-Nuts

I'm seeking a good, cheap source for t-nuts or t-nut kits that will fit
a standard miter slot (with the T in the bottom).

Anyone know of any good sources?

Tillman

Warning: Don't waste your money on 150,000+ woodworking plans on eBay.
Get more for free - links to a huge number of woodworking plans:
http://home.comcast.net/~tillman_ste...kinglinks.html

Roy Smith

In article .com,
"tillius" wrote:

I'm seeking a good, cheap source for t-nuts or t-nut kits that will fit
a standard miter slot (with the T in the bottom).

Anyone know of any good sources?

Lee Valley has a pretty good selection of all kinds of neat stuff like
this. Start at
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/pa...&page=45161&ca
tegory=3,41306,41320
Bob

The link in your message goes nowhere.

Paul in MN

"Bob" wrote in message
oups.com...
The link in your message goes nowhere.

The URL has word wrapped. You have to include the part on the next line as
well.

P.

Mekon

"Bob" wrote in message
oups.com...
The link in your message goes nowhere.

try this one...

http://tinyurl.com/42wlm

The folks at tinyurl do a great service.

Mekon

Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Paul in MN wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message
oups.com...
The link in your message goes nowhere.

The URL has word wrapped. You have to include the part on the next line as
well.

Everybody rags Microsoft for having a crappy news reader, but Outlook Express
neither word wrapped nor rendered the link dead for me. It worked perfectly the
first time:

http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/pa...,41 306,41320

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Mekon

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message
news
Paul in MN wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message
oups.com...
The link in your message goes nowhere.

The URL has word wrapped. You have to include the part on the next line

as
well.

Everybody rags Microsoft for having a crappy news reader, but Outlook

Express
neither word wrapped nor rendered the link dead for me. It worked

perfectly the
first time:

http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/pa...,41 306,41320

That's odd... I use OE too and the OP post was wrapped and yet yours wasn't,
Weird. Still if there is any doubt with long urls www.tinyurl.com and
www.makeashorterlink.com do the job.

Mekon

Paul in MN

"Mekon" wrote in message

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in

message
news
Paul in MN wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message
oups.com...
The link in your message goes nowhere.

The URL has word wrapped. You have to include the part on the next

line
as
well.

Everybody rags Microsoft for having a crappy news reader, but Outlook

Express
neither word wrapped nor rendered the link dead for me. It worked

perfectly the
first time:

http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/pa...,41 306,41320

That's odd... I use OE too and the OP post was wrapped and yet yours

wasn't,
Weird. Still if there is any doubt with long urls www.tinyurl.com and
www.makeashorterlink.com do the job.

Mekon

Same for me too. The original was wrapped and the second post was not.

P.

mac davis

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 10:30:35 GMT, "Mekon"
wrote:

That's odd... I use OE too and the OP post was wrapped and yet yours wasn't,
Weird. Still if there is any doubt with long urls www.tinyurl.com and
www.makeashorterlink.com do the job.

Mekon

Could be the line length set in your preferences, or whatever Outhouse
uses..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Tom

Tillman wrote:I'm seeking a good, cheap source for t-nuts or t-nut kits that
will fit
a standard miter slot (with the T in the bottom).

Flanged toilet bowl bolts, with a little modification on a grinder, work fine.
BTW, the URL for your website needs updating, or something. Tom
Work at your leisure!