Ted Loehrke

Default Unisaw for Christmas

My Christmas was very good as well! My wife bought me an 8" Delta jointer
for Christmas and I thought I had died and gone to heaven!! I have it all
set up and it works like a charm.

Rick Cox

thats great,
I have a 6" delta jointer that I bought to replace a craftsman 6". I really
wish I had saved my money for a while and wait until i could have bought the
8" my self.

My Unisaw Saga DonkeyHody Woodworking 22 March 6th 04 05:41 PM
I'm dreaming of a white Unisaw. Jay Pique Woodworking 20 January 13th 04 03:06 PM
Delta Unisaw vs Delta Unisaw X5 Joe Nation Woodworking 7 November 26th 03 03:23 AM