Doug

Default Jewelry box inserts

You can get them very reasonably priced at "dlawlesshardware.com". A
package of 25 hooks for only $2.50 per package. I purhcase several of
them in order to make several gift jewelry boxes. Incidentally,
dlawlesshardware has an extensive line of competitively priced hardware
including knobs, hinges, etc.

Doug

Paul Kierstead

Doug wrote:
You can get them very reasonably priced at XXXX. A
package of 25 hooks for only $2.50 per package. I purhcase several of
them in order to make several gift jewelry boxes. Incidentally,
XXXX has an extensive line of competitively priced hardware
including knobs, hinges, etc.

You left off the "no affiliation" part. Is there an affiliation? What
message are you answering? Hooks? Huh?

PK, who is suspicious of very spam sounding stuff