hylourgos

Default Ping: Michael Baglio

Hey Mike, I'm in your neck of the woods visiting the in-laws. Any
decent places for WWers besides WWers Supply near Burlington?
Especially any good venues for used tools?

Thanks,

Michael Baglio

On 29 Dec 2004 04:53:20 -0800, "hylourgos" wrote:

Hey Mike, I'm in your neck of the woods visiting the in-laws. Any
decent places for WWers besides WWers Supply near Burlington?

For tools and machinery, WW's the largest place around.

However, if you have some _room_ , you might want to check out The
Hardwood Store. Sometimes I go there just to breathe.
I85, Exit 138 North. That's Hwy 61. Go 3 miles, look for the sign.
Store on the right. Lots o' wood. Fair prices, great folks.

Bigger and even better selection is Wall Lumber in Mayodan, but
that'll be a hike from where I presume you are.

Especially any good venues for used tools?

Of course not. This is North Carolina. The furniture state. All
the used tools are being used.

I'm slammed through the 1st, (Alice is cooking a New Year's Day Dinner
for 24(!), but if you're in the area after that, email me. I'll buy.

Michael
Who's wondering what we were _thinking_ when we decided it'd be a good
idea to have 24 people over for a sit-down dinner in an 1100 square
foot house. Oops.. pardon me.. 'scuse me... 'scuse me... pardon me...
Patriarch

Michael Baglio wrote in
:

snip

I'm slammed through the 1st, (Alice is cooking a New Year's Day Dinner
for 24(!), but if you're in the area after that, email me. I'll buy.

Michael
Who's wondering what we were _thinking_ when we decided it'd be a good
idea to have 24 people over for a sit-down dinner in an 1100 square
foot house. Oops.. pardon me.. 'scuse me... 'scuse me... pardon me...

You were thinking that you wanted to host a few of your friends.

Patriarch,
whose Thanksgiving ('02) dinner, planned for 24 turned into 46, and the
stuff of family lore. And yes, there were lots of leftovers...

Ping: TWS Michael Baglio Woodworking 1 October 4th 04 11:07 PM
Michael Papp, "Canzie" -- don't trust him Sporkman Home Ownership 0 December 16th 03 08:31 PM