J T

Default CLEANING CADDY

http://www.diynet.com/diy/diy_kits/a...370419,00.html

Too bad I didn't run across this "before" Christmas. Would have
made an excellent present for your wives. LMAO

JOAT
Diplomacy is the act of saying, "Nice Doggie" till you can find a big
rock to bash in his skull.
- Unknown

had i ever given my lovely spouse a cleaning caddy for christmas, i
would have surely pre-deceased her, rather than the other way around.
:-)

martin caskey
millers island, maryland

J T wrote:

http://www.diynet.com/diy/diy_kits/a...370419,00.html

Too bad I didn't run across this "before" Christmas. Would have
made an excellent present for your wives. LMAO

JOAT
Diplomacy is the act of saying, "Nice Doggie" till you can find a big
rock to bash in his skull.
- Unknown

jo4hn

J T wrote:

http://www.diynet.com/diy/diy_kits/a...370419,00.html

Too bad I didn't run across this "before" Christmas. Would have
made an excellent present for your wives. LMAO

That is yet another prescription for a broken nose. Your sense of humor
is truly frightening, JOAT.
wince,
jo4hn

;-)
Patriarch

(J T) wrote in
:

http://www.diynet.com/diy/diy_kits/a...787_2370419,00.
html

Too bad I didn't run across this "before" Christmas. Would have
made an excellent present for your wives. LMAO

But she doesn't drive a Caddy....

Patriarch
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J T
http://www.diynet.com/diy/diy_kits/a...370419,00.html

Too bad I didn't run across this "before" Christmas. Would have
made an excellent present for your wives. LMAO

JOAT
Diplomacy is the act of saying, "Nice Doggie" till you can find a big
rock to bash in his skull.
- Unknown
JT,

Are you a divorce attorney who is trying to drum up some business?

Charlie Self

makesawdust asks:

J T Wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/4wrao

Too bad I didn't run across this "before" Christmas. Would have
made an excellent present for your wives. LMAO

JOAT
Diplomacy is the act of saying, "Nice Doggie" till you can find a big
rock to bash in his skull.
- Unknown

JT,

Are you a divorce attorney who is trying to drum up some business?

Nah. What he is is single, so he doesn't have to dodge the left hooks and right
jabs.

Charlie Self
"A politician is an animal which can sit on a fence and yet keep both ears to
the ground." H. L. Mencken
Mark & Juanita

On 29 Dec 2004 01:25:29 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
wrote:

makesawdust asks:

J T Wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/4wrao

Too bad I didn't run across this "before" Christmas. Would have
made an excellent present for your wives. LMAO

JOAT
Diplomacy is the act of saying, "Nice Doggie" till you can find a big
rock to bash in his skull.
- Unknown

JT,

Are you a divorce attorney who is trying to drum up some business?

Nah. What he is is single, so he doesn't have to dodge the left hooks and right
jabs.

There's a professor from George Mason University, Dr. Walter E. Williams
who indicates that his approach to gift giving is to walk around the house
and find things that are needed, then make those gifts to Mrs. Williams
(since he was going to have to buy them anyway). My favorite comment on
his part was the year he gave Mrs. Williams golf shoes. No, Mrs. Williams
doesn't play golf, but on cold winter days when she is out washing Dr.
Williams car while he is watching football, he was concerned that she might
slip on the ice in the driveway, so he thought the golf shoes would help
prevent that. He's a hoot to listen to, and I don't believe a word of it
-- no man who did that would survive [literally, as in live past] the first
year of marriage.

Charlie Self
"A politician is an animal which can sit on a fence and yet keep both ears to
the ground." H. L. Mencken

Now we'll just use some glue to hold things in place until the brads dry