Tom Plamann

Default SBIR

Hi Tom

I have been working on the proposal for the grant. I was wondering if we
could get together perhaps on Wednesday evening? Also, could you contact you
friend with the stabilizing unit and see if he would be interested in
participating in this venture? If he is interested, I would like to talk to
him soon.
I will be leaving for Las Vegas this Thursday and will return next
Wednesday.

Thanks

Tom Plamann
LeadingEdge Contractors Inc.

toller

I know I have done this myself; nothing to worry about.

patrick conroy

"Tom Plamann" wrote in message

Tom Plamann
LeadingEdge Contractors Inc.

C'mon - izzat the most embarrasing thing you got?
Geesh! I can beat that...