ycf dino

Default EZ Smart Guide

TJTalbert wrote:
Anyone used this thing?

TIA

Tim

Yes. This is a CNC woodworking system. a "manual CNC"
YCF Dino

Tyke

I have the EZ Smart guide and find it the best of its ilk. It is generally
well built. The "sled" which is attached to the saw is meant to make set-up
as fast as lining up the guide to the line.

I found the sled's guide slot to be slightly wider than the guide in the EZ
Smart, and so I have not used the sled as intended until I make a tighter
fitting replacement.

When I join the two pieces to cut an 8ft panel, it is the strongest guide of
this length I have owned.

I remove the plastic edge whenever I want to use this with my hand held
router. I probably use this more often as a hand held router guide than for
sawing.

When positioned for sawing, I get a good straight cut line.

Overall, I am happy this this guide.

Dave Paine.

"Russ Stanton" wrote in message
What do you think of the system. I'm looking for a good accurate way to
both cut panels andedge rout them.

Russ

"ycf dino" wrote in message
ups.com...

TJTalbert wrote:
Anyone used this thing?

TIA

Tim

Yes. This is a CNC woodworking system. a "manual CNC"
YCF Dino

Russ Stanton

What is going to be involved in making the sled fit better on the guide?

How are you using it to cut panels with the current fit of sled to guide?

Thanks for the quick reply. This is one the products featured in the guide
book for the Atlanta Woodworking show and it seems to be what I am looking
for, just trying to get some unbiased opinions before the show.

Russ

"Tyke" wrote in message
[...]

"ycf dino" wrote in message
ups.com...