John Moorhead

Default Hey everybody!

Folks -

Yipeee!!! Thank GOD it's Monday... More COFFEE, and fresh bits for my
routers!

Cheers,

John Moorhead

Leon

"John Moorhead" wrote in message
Folks -

Yipeee!!! Thank GOD it's Monday... More COFFEE, and fresh bits for my
routers!

LOL.... About 20 years ago I made the same "Thank God" comment every Monday
morning to my cashier and service advisors. They looked at me like I was
crazy. I explained that it was no longer Sunday and I could stop worrying
about going back to work on Monday. ;~)

Mark Jerde

John Moorhead wrote:
Folks -

Yipeee!!! Thank GOD it's Monday

That was my refrain in high school. Growing up on a farm/ranch interfered
with being a lazy, sleep-in teen on weekends. ;-)

-- Mark

jo4hn

John Moorhead wrote:

Folks -

Yipeee!!! Thank GOD it's Monday... More COFFEE, and fresh bits for my
routers!

Cheers,

John Moorhead

All right, boys and girls, Mr. Moorhead has set us an excellent example
of expressing immense if slightly childish glee. We will follow and
strive to augment that feeling by joining in a group "yeehaw". All
ready. Good. Now. On three. One. Two. Three "YEEEEHAAAAAWW!" Good.
You may all return to your seats.

mahalo,
jo4hn

(p.s. good goin' John)

sandman

In article ,
"John Moorhead" wrote:

Yipeee!!! Thank GOD it's Monday...

That is SOOOO wrong!!
mac davis

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:10:56 -0500, sandman
wrote:

In article ,
"John Moorhead" wrote:

Yipeee!!! Thank GOD it's Monday...

That is SOOOO wrong!!

maybe he works from Wednesday to Sunday??

Mike Coonrod

mac davis wrote:
On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:10:56 -0500, sandman
wrote:

In article ,
"John Moorhead" wrote:

Yipeee!!! Thank GOD it's Monday...

That is SOOOO wrong!!

maybe he works from Wednesday to Sunday??

My brother works Wednesday to Friday, and every other Saturday (12 per
day) He loves Monday's and Tuesdays, Kids and wife are gone, what a life!