vitaminE

Default Thoughts on P.C. 8529 and ROCKLER table

Last summer I picked up a Rockler router table / PC plunge router package
to use on a large wood floor installation job at my new house. I love this
unit and I want to try my hand at some rail / stile face frame cabinets.

I have the following questions:

1. What company manufactures the best bit set for cabinet making?

2. Can anyone suggest a good router table coping sled or direct me to
plans for a better shop-built one?

3. Is there ONE book or video on the subject of cabinet making that is
superior to all the others?

Thank you very much!