Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dr. Deb

Default WILHF

Why I like Harbor Freight.

Just got an email from WoodCraft giving me a whopping 43% discount, the add
reads as follows:

Taper Jig & Joint'R Clamp
Taper Jig €¢ reg. $19.99 €¢ SALE $ 12.99 €¢ Save 35%
Joint'R Clamp €¢ reg. $15.50 €¢ SALE $ 9.99 €¢ Save 35%
Buy Them Both and Save Over 43%
Set of Both reg. $35.49 €¢ SALE $ 19.99

I just got the identical (really) item from HF for seven or eight dollars.
Even with the free freight WoodCraft was offering, they are still a tad
high.

Deb