Default JET 16-1/2" Floor Drill Press Model JDP-17MF For Sale - CT

I bought this when I moved into my house. I bought many tools that I
do not use or need. I am selling in time for the holidays. This item
is in perfect condition and is sitting in the corner of my workshop.
IT HAS NOT BEEN USED. PERFECT SHAPE I EVEN HAVE EXTRA BELTS I will
include the HTC Mobile base (Cost me $50)

I have the manual but here is an electronic version if you have any
questions.

http://media-server.amazon.com/exec/...Mzg2LnB kZg==

These Drill Presses retail for around $400. I would rate this item an
9.9 out of 10. It is dusty as it is in my workshop, but it is 100%
functional. Local sale only Hartford CT area

http://www.woodcraft.com/Woodcraft/p...BB6CAD2B8BFDFA

Pleae email me with any questions or if you would like photos.

Features

Cast-iron construction with heavy-gauge steel components
16 speeds from 200 to 3,630 rpm
Large 13-3/4-inch worktable tilts 45 degrees right or left with
rack-and-pinion adjustment
Easy-to-set positive depth stop for repetitive tasks
Model JDP-17MF. The 3/4 HP motor with 16 spindle speeds gives a range
of 200-3,630 RPM. Features include rotating, tilting, crank operated
worktable, external depth stop, adjustable tension spindle return
spring, built in worklight, 13-3/4" dia. table. Complete with 5/8"
chuck and key.