Default Anyone make a raffle drum?

Edwin testified that one could:
Load it up,
turn on the router, and in seconds the contents are will mixed.
And I LMAO

Dan

Joe Gorman

Gene T wrote:
Hello all. I'm trying to design a raffle drum for a non-profit group and
need some ideas.

I DAGS on raffle drum but couldn't find any useful info. Some drums don't
have a crank but are just spun by hand like a paddle wheel. I prefer a
crank.....

The drum itself will be acrylic so that people can see the tickets spinning,
and the stand will proably be koa wood. I'm having trouble with the design
for the crank. Should I use a rod that goes through the center of the drum
and will serve as the "axle" and then bend one end of it for the handle? I
would appreciate any ideas.
Thanks,
Gene

Our woodcarving group has one made of plywood ends with 1/4" wire
mesh. The dowel center rod has a crank at one end to turn it. The
stand it rests on has a hole in between the ends that holds the
non crank end of the dowel so it stands up,like a barrel, to put
the tickets in through a slot in the end. Unfortunately it
doesn't have an easy open hatch to pull tickets through. We
usually end up opening a section of the mesh for that.
Joe