Fly-by-Night CC

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

Will do. In the interim, check out some finished projects. I've
actually gotten into the shop since we last talked.
www.diversify.com/wood . Jums? Uh, Jummy, please get up off the
floor. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shock you like that.

Hey Larry, show 'im that purty bowsaw tha's nearing completion
aaaaaaannnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy day now.

____

as 100% Americanism." -- Huey P. Long
Fly-by-Night CC

In article I7Ptd.443847$Pl.189304@pd7tw1no,
"Jim Northey" wrote:

That was the big rabbits name it
that movie, wasn't it?

Yep, Harvey along with Jimmy Stewart.

____

as 100% Americanism." -- Huey P. Long
Fly-by-Night CC

In article .com,
"Jummy" wrote:

As a matter of fact, my girlfriend is from Hawaii.

damn, damn, damn. them dames is irresistable. 's not your fault Jums,
it's the testosterone - or maybe it's their estrogen. eh, whatever, it's
just the way it has to be, I guess.

____

as 100% Americanism." -- Huey P. Long
Larry Jaques

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 17:02:45 -0500, Silvan
calmly ranted:

Jummy wrote:

slow one - but hey . . . we all live through the crap! LOL! Hope all
is well with everyone and that the holidays are going to be Grizz Green
for you all! ROTFLMAO!

I thought Jummywood had been outlawed in all 50 states?

HAH! That's just wishful thinking on your part, Silvie.

I whacked together a clamp stand out of
leftover jummywood pieces over the weekend, just to get the crap
off the floor. Cheaparse prototypes like that help get the balance
of the things, though they're a bit more pricy than cardboard.
I can see the floor in places now, though.

Who needs a 1hp 20 gal. compressor? $40, you pick up. Noisy above
20psi, no doubt needs a piston knurling or bearings but it runs.
Januwine Crapsman motor. (That'll clear another 6-8 sq/ft. of floor.)

CAUTION: Do not use remaining fingers as pushsticks!
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development

Fly-by-Night CC

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

Sorry, sir, but there will be no pics of the bowsaur until it is
complete. That may happen this decade, I don't know for sure.

An'you only started it last century!

P.S: I found the box of roll pins yesterday. Now where are those
pesky semi-finished pieces of teak, and the handles, and the blade...?

Roll pins, I consider that progress! Goodonya Lairy. Now don't lose them
before you find the rest of the parts.

____

as 100% Americanism." -- Huey P. Long

Larry Jaques

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 13:30:18 -0800, Fly-by-Night CC
calmly ranted:

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

Sorry, sir, but there will be no pics of the bowsaur until it is
complete. That may happen this decade, I don't know for sure.

An'you only started it last century!

P.S: I found the box of roll pins yesterday. Now where are those
pesky semi-finished pieces of teak, and the handles, and the blade...?

Roll pins, I consider that progress! Goodonya Lairy. Now don't lose them
before you find the rest of the parts.

I'm cleaning up out there and finding permanent places for things
this week. As I get shelves and cabinets built, it all gets easier.
Some day I'll know where all 1k tools are at any given moment. As
I progress, I see the need for another gross or 3 of those shoebox-
sized clear plastic bins, though.