Brikp

Default Hitachi P13F Planer

Has anyone seen this new Hitachi planer? Its at the Blue store. $349.99 with
stand. It seems nicely built. I cant find any info on it except for the
Lowes site.

http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=prod...332-46578-P13F

The main drawback IMO is lack of a way to attached it to my dust collector
and any reviews or actual usage experience. The price is right if it
performs like the more expensive options from Delta and Dewalt..

Does anyone have any experience with this model? Does anyone know if there
is an optional DC port? The Lowes guys didn't know and their catalog doesn't
even show this model.

I was considering the Dewalt 735 and Delta 22-580. I was leaning toward
Delta because I am no fan of Black & Decker which owns Dewalt.

patrick conroy

"Brikp" wrote in message

I was considering the Dewalt 735 and Delta 22-580. I was leaning toward
Delta because I am no fan of Black & Decker which owns Dewalt.

That's fine - but the 735 is a very nice planer. I personally see no "B&D
Induced" faults in mine.