ws

Default Ryan Tools chisels - any good????

From my Dad's old shop, I have a set of 6 old-ish "Ryan Tools" chisels.
Old-ish because I know they're at least a few decades old, but I don't think
they're antiques or anything. They all have green translucent plastic (?)
grips. The Ryan Tools logo is in 3 different styles on them (some block
letters, some in script), making me think that my Dad or Grandfather bought
them not as a set but separately. Just wondering if these are decent or
good quality (do I happen to have a gold mine sitting on my bench as we
speak???), or if they are just a cheapy set with which to practice my
sharpening skills, and perhaps use as screwdrivers or prybars if my real
screwdrivers and prybars happen to be all the way across the room ...

Thanks in advance for any info.
ws