George Berlinger

Default Ping Mr. Unisaw

Hey, I,ve seen you around for awhile.....I,ve posted a few times....Do you
know what ever happened to that "Bay Area Dave" guy. Haven,t seen any post
from him lately.
He used to stir it up...but I seen a couple of good posts he
had......anyway, thanks....George...

Let the chips fall where they may......

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 15:34:29 -0500, "George Berlinger"
wrote:

Hey, I,ve seen you around for awhile.....I,ve posted a few times....Do you
know what ever happened to that "Bay Area Dave" guy. Haven,t seen any post
from him lately.
He used to stir it up...but I seen a couple of good posts he
had......anyway, thanks....George...

Let the chips fall where they may......

he picked a fight or two too many, got his ass handed to him and slunk
off with his tail between his legs.

came back shortly after under (yet) another name and has been behaving
himself pretty well since.

Dave in Fairfax

Leon wrote:
IIRC he posts under the name of Dave now.

Please, a bit more specific. %-)
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

(on the fate of BAD)

I say we let this particular sleeping dog be....
Dave Hinz

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 15:36:44 -0800, TeamCasa wrote:
Yea - What Dave?

Wasn't me, Dave.

Dave

My Unisaw Saga DonkeyHody Woodworking 22 March 6th 04 05:41 PM
I'm dreaming of a white Unisaw. Jay Pique Woodworking 20 January 13th 04 03:06 PM
Delta Unisaw vs Delta Unisaw X5 Joe Nation Woodworking 7 November 26th 03 03:23 AM